“Time to Manage the Nutritional Core”
When the body has access to bioavailable nutrients, it rebuilds tissues that heal, cells that function, structures that hold adjustments and balance. Nutrition is Nature’s First Choice for healing.
Considering our S.A.D. American Diet and the resulting epidemic of malnutrition, good, healthy NUTRITION, in our times, becomes indispensable. Modern food production and processing practices have resulted in less nutritious foods, even as it leaves the fields.
A nutritional approach to healing requires nutritious groceries, healthy lifestyle improvements, removing the preventors of healing, regulating the healing part of the neuro-endocrine system, and whole food, bioavailable (non-synthetic) supplements that truly bridge the gap for healing.
Do these sound familiar? Do you experience . . .
- One or MORE CHRONIC Health conditions?
- Need for long-term medications?
- Chronic PAIN?
- Health conditions impacting your personal life, family, career?
- Conditions that are NOT LIKELY to improve?—perhaps even to worsen over time?
- Frustration that you can’t make your own health decisions, but a medical system or insurance company dictates your health choices?
For good healing from the INSIDE OUT, we need:
- An accurate, reliable system of assessment
- Great products that work consistently
- A nutritional coach to fine-tune and adjust as the body heals
- Willingness to be serious about changing the “preventors of healing”
- Time and persistence to allow the body to heal
If you are ready to make a change, restoring health from the inside-out, nutrition
and whole-food supplements can restore health and wellness.
Nutrition Response Testing®
Nutrition Analysis can be done with an evaluation survey of complaints or with Nutrition Response Testing®.
Nutrition Response Testing® detects challenged, stressed organs in the body, aligned with the major meridians.
This testing is a non-invasive analysis of health challenges using applied kinesiology to uncover:
- Root causes of ill health
- Preventors of healing including food sensitivities, toxins, immune-challenges, scarring
- Priorities in the healing process
Therapeutic Massage & Nutritional Center does NOT diagnose or prescribe.