Heart Sound Recorder Graph
The Heart Sound Recorder is technology that helps us discover:
Heart Stress – Valves, Heart Muscle, Heart Beat Strength & Integrity
Vitamin Deficiency – B Vitamins so very crucial
Adrenal Stress – Often emotional & work stress, etc.
Digestive Stress – Especially of fats & proteins
Electrical Communication/Regulation of the Heart
Mineral Deficiency – Crucial for “heart rest” between beats
If we “feed” the heart appropriately, we can avoid the most common ailment in America:
Heart Sound Recorder @ TMNC:
- Periodic recurring event in our office (See EVENTS page)
- Shows specific STRESS actions upon the heart, which responds very quickly to nutrition
- All four heart values’ auscultations (sounds while in motion) are sensed by a microphone &
mapped by the computer in a time-dependent graph.
- These graphs can show heart strength, beat duration, beat pattern irregularities, rest
intervals, deficiencies of minerals, blood viscosity, & adrenal stress.
- Indispensable service to begin to address when the heart is challenged, or stressed BEFORE
disease is to a level considered “treatable” by definition.
- A true PREVENTATIVE, non-invasive & inexpensive resource
Therapeutic Massage & Nutritional Center does NOT diagnose or prescribe.