Eleanor Pauls, Licensed Massage Therapist
Education & Training
Licensed Massage Therapist in NE & Wichita, KS
CranioSacral I and II Certification
Nutrition Response Testing® Training
Advanced Continuing Education Training
Member American Massage Therapy Assoc
Mentored With Chiropractors & Physical Therapists
Graduated at Myotherapy Institute in NE
Beyond Massage Therapy
Eleanor’s education and training as a Licensed Massage Therapist, plus her many years of clinical work have given her the unique ability to determine each client’s individual needs.
- Nearly three decades experience in “outcome–based” massage therapy with a holistic approach
- Building client’s CONFIDENCE & knowledge to restore the control of personal health
- Using unique therapeutic approach emphasizing:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Postural Restoration & Functional Integrative Balancing
- Nutrition supporting structural restoration
- Nutrition Response Testing®
- Nutritional Counseling
- BALANCE for pain-free life-style
- Faith in God & His Power brings us to find healing in every specific health need
Deep Tissue Massage
Sports Rehab Therapy
Nutrition Response Testing®
TMNC Office TEAM
Workshop Instructor & Coordinator
Our Unique Mission
To use highly personalized therapeutic massage, balancing, and nutrition to RESTORE damage from stress, pain and weakness.
– To be instruments in Almighty God’s hands for peace and healing
– To bring His blessing into the lives of all who enter this office
– To allow his power to flow through us to promote total balance and well being
– To trust God to RESTORE your health, your hope and HEAL Your Life
Eleanor Pauls’ thorough education and training as a Licensed Massage Therapist as well as her many years of clinical work have given her such a gifted ability of determining each client’s individual needs. She knows the many components needed to promote physical,mental,emotional and spiritual balance, restoration and healing. Each page on our website gives more detailed information as to the many ways Eleanor can come alongside you in your journey toward improved health and vitality! She would love the opportunity to meet you and discuss helpful,healing opportunities. Please contact us at 316-425-8003 and let Melanie or Linda help you schedule an appointment.
New Client Information is located on the “Contact Us’ page.
Please visit our ‘Services’ pages to familiarize yourself with the numerous ways Eleanor can assist you in reaching your goals for improved, healthier living:
Heart Sound Recorder
Nutritional Response Testing
Stress Relief Coaching
Therapeutic Massage & Nutritional Center does NOT diagnose or prescribe.